Let us know the anatomy of the bottle-
- Mouth-It is the opening of the bottle.
- Bead- It is the finish line of neck where the cap of the bottle rests.
- Threads- These are spirals on the neck onto which the closures are twisted.
- Neck Finishes-The part of the bottle which holds the closure.
- Standard Capacity- The normal value measured in cc’s or ml’s on the bottles, published in standard sizes used by the industry.
- Shoulder- It is the sloped area between the neck and the body of the bottle.
- Overflow capacity- It is the capacity of the bottle after which the content will overflow.
- Base- The bottom area of the bottle often marked with resin identification code.
Passage Overseas delivers comprehensive Pharmaceuticals tear off caps, Pharmaceuticals flip off caps, Pharmaceuticals ROPP caps, Plastic ROPP, Pharma Containers, pharma child lock caps, pharma continuous thread Caps, Wine, Liquor, Rum, Whiskey, Spirits & also Beverages bottle long neck CSD caps. Also Beverages bottle short neck caps, Lug caps, Crown Caps, Vinegar Caps. Above all If you need any listed packaging industry specialist for the best quality products & specified specifications of your requirement, Contact us here, or call +91 80855-99091(whatsapp/viber) or +91 7389715797 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org today for a free, no-obligation impact assessment.
Also Our Major clients are UK , Canada, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Greece. Switzerland, Netherlands, Mauritania, The Gambia, Sierra Leone, Chad, Eswatini, Djibouti, Burundi, South Sudan, Reunion. Equatorial Guinea, Lesotho. Republic of The Congo Mauritania, The Gambia, Sierra Leone, Chad, Eswatini, Djibouti, Burundi, South Sudan, Reunion.